CLE: Business for Breakfast: Options for Selling Your Practice - Session #2

Date: 3/12/2020

Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Location: NKBA - 529 Centre View Blvd., Crestview Hills, KY

Registration required.

 

SUCCESSION PLANNING #2: YOUR LAWYER LEGACY 2020:
OPTIONS FOR HOW TO SELL A FIRM & HOW TO FUND A PURCHASE

Presented by Darren P. Wurz, MSFP & Mary Willenborg

1.00 CLE Hour Approved in KY & OH  -  Free for NKBA Members

Roughly 35% of law firms have a documented Succession Plan, leaving upwards of 65% unprepared for owner retirement or transition. We will examine basic succession strategies, dealing with death and disability, and some of the possible funding options for a buy-out.

Join or Renew your membership today